Internal Audit & Control
Good internal controls safeguard a business’s assets, improve the flow and reliability of information, and lead to better decision-making. An internal control system can minimize opportunities for mismanagement, waste, and fraud. It also improves the efficiency of your business processes and provides new insights into your operations and performance.
While many larger organizations have an internal audit function staffed with employees, others may not. The KYIV ACCOUNTING GROUP can serve as a company's internal auditor by providing independent and objective internal assurance services.
The KYIV ACCOUNTING GROUP is not an audit company, therefore we provide only non-statutory or voluntary audit (review), audit-related services and other assurance services, such as:
- Due diligence;
- Carry out of inventory and fixed assets count;
- Tax compliance review and other tax advisory services;
- Preparation of an accounting policy statement;
- Preparation of financial statements or review of financial reports;
- Other audit-related (non-audit) services.